Always use an alignment rod to ensure that the entire system is set up correctly. Make sure all surfaces are cleaned and the muzzle device has been torqued and Rockset to the barrel. Use on a Q can voids your warranty, be warned.
Torque the muzzle device to approximately 30 ft lbs. Make sure the muzzle device is square against the shoulder. When setting the silencer on the muzzle device, ensure that the threads and tapers are clean. Torque the suppressor to 10 ft lbs. Ensure alignment. Enjoy.
- 17-4 PH H900
- Atlas and Atlas XL Compatible
- Plan B Compatible
- Atlas Adapter Overrun Approximately 0.050″
- Atlas XL Adapter No Overrun
- 1/2-28 Threads 25 Degree Taper Compatible
- 5/8-24 Threads 25 Degree Taper Compatible
- H900 Wheat Finish (Variations Exist)
- Shims Not Included
There are no reviews yet.